Subject: METODOLOGIE DI SVILUPPO SOFTWARE (A.A. 2020/2021)
Unit Metodologie di sviluppo software
Information Technology (lesson)
The goals of the course are
- To present the software development models and the concepts of project management
- To present some examples of methodologies
- To present the architectural pattern
- To present the principles of software testing
Knowledge of the software modelling languages
Models of software development
- Waterfall model
- Evolutive model
- Incremental model
- Spiral model
- Examples of methodologies
- Agile principles and techniques
- Examples of agile methodologies
Techniques of project estimation
- Creational patterns
- Structural patterns
- Behavioral patterns
Lessons supported by slides about theory and class exercises to apply the theory. The non-attending students can access the lesson slides and the exercise material. Lectures and exercise could be proposed in distance learning due to COVID19 situation.
The exam will be an oral discussion to verify the understanding of the course contents and the skill of applying the techniques of project estimation. Exams could be online depending on the COVID19 situation.
Knowledge and understanding
Students will know the methodologies and patterns to develop software systems
Students will know the techniques to estimate the software project.
Applying knowledge and understanding
Students will have the skill to apply methodologies to design, develop and test software applications.
The student will have the ability to evaluate the technologies and the methodologies most suitable to avery context, deciding among different alternatives.
The student will have the skill to communicate the technological choices.
Students will have the skill to:
- evaluate his/her own level in connection with the state of the art of the development methodologies;
- understand the missing skills to tackle the proposed work;
- make continuous training to fill the gaps and to keep updated;
- exploit the appropriate sources;
- face new problems with a scientific and methodological approach.
Dispense a cura del docente.
- C. Ghezzi, D. Mandrioli, M. Jazayeri. Ingegneria del Software (2/Ed.). Pearson Education Italia
- E. Gamma, R. Helm, R. Johnson, J. Vlissides. Design Patterns. Pearson
- Eric Freeman, Elisabeth Robson. Head First Design Patterns. O'Reilly Media
- Ian Sommerville. Ingegneria del software. Pearson