Subject: ELECTIVE 1 (A.A. 2023/2024)
Unit Attività didattica opzionale
To be chosen by the student (lesson)
At the end of ADE 1st year, the student should be able to perform the basic grip and joint mobilization techniques.
For a more complete understanding of the training objectives, please refer to the reading of the expected learning outcomes.
Knowledge related to basic human anatomy and movement. Knowledge related to physiology.
Attendance of "Anatomy" and "Physiology" lessons.
PATIENT HANDLING: ERGONOMICS, THERAPEUTIC POSTURES AND TRANSFERS (1 CFU)
Definition, characteristics and modalities of passive, active and assisted mobilization of the joints of the head/neck, upper limb, lower limb.
The teaching is normally delivered through face-to-face lessons, viewing of exemplary videos and exercises for the execution of passive mobilization maneuvers of the various body segments. The students, divided into groups, practice the execution of mobilization maneuvers. The teachers are available to receive students by appointment (see information on the teacher's Unimore page). The teaching is delivered in Italian.
At the end of the course, the student will acquire an eligibility if he has reached the percentage of attendance required by the teaching regulations; active student participation is required. The exam sessions will follow the official calendar and the student will be able to register via the Esse3 platform.
At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to:
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
Through theoretical lessons:
- Understand the basic mobilization techniques and describe how to perform them
APPLIED KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
Through the examples made through the reference to concrete cases:
- Recognize the goals of joint mobilisations
- Identify the main modalities of joint mobilization
- Knowing how to carry out joint mobilizations independently, guaranteeing safety for oneself and for the patient
AUTONOMY OF JUDGMENT
Through active participation in lectures and discussions:
- Know and critically analyze one's own gestures in the execution of the main joint mobilisations
- Know the principles of joint mobilizations and apply them during practical exercises
Active participation in practical activities allows you to:
- Use specific terminology correctly
- Develop the ability to relate to adults by expressing themselves with appropriate language and through appropriate gestures.
- Apply the knowledge and skills learned in every situation in which it is necessary to carry out joint mobilisations
- Use the terminology and notions learned to implement the method of clinical reasoning at the basis of the profession of physiotherapist.
Palmisano A., L'ergonomia applicata alla movimentazione del paziente: manuale pratico, Libreria cortina, 2012.
Materiale didattico fornito dai docenti.